The Divi Aruba All Inclusive and the adjacent Tamarijn Aruba All Inclusive bookend an expansive stretch of beach in the authentically Aruban Divi community. Walkable to shops, restaurants and the Alhambra Casino, the seafront properties are low profile and nestled among tropical foliage with views of pristine waters and palapas dotting the beach. They are conveniently situated five minutes from Aruba’s capital city, Oranjestad and 10 minutes from Queen Beatrix International Airport. The Divi Aruba All Inclusive is located on the picturesque Druif Beach with over one mile of white sand and ocean views of the Caribbean Sea. Aruba’s signature palapas provide shading and the resort offers complimentary loungers and towel service for all guests.
Three freshwater pools; wading pool; shopping arcade, guest services; adjacent to the Alhambra Casino and the Shops at Alhambra:
Extensive non-motorized water sports are available including access to snorkeling equipment, guided snorkeling clinics and tours, beginner’s windsurfing equipment and a “Learn to Windsurf” beach clinic, as well as catamarans, floats, kayaks and water sports center with well-trained staff and equipment. Beach volleyball, tennis courts and clinics and bike tours are also available. Divi Winds Sports Center and fitness area feature cardiovascular and strength equipment, as well as beachfront rock climbing on a 30-foot rock wall.
The Divi Aruba All Inclusive features 261 rooms and four Oceanfront Suites housed in one, two, three and four-story buildings. Guests can choose from Oceanfront, Oceanview, Poolview, Beachside or Gardenview rooms.
Each accommodation features
– satellite flat screen television
– hair dryer, iron and ironing board
– two queen size beds or one king size bed
– walk-in shower
– mini refrigerator
– Nespresso style coffee machine
– digital safe
– free Wi-Fi
– spacious balconies or patios providing ocean, pool or garden views and outlets with 110 volts electric current
Guests have access to all facilities from both the Divi Aruba All Inclusive and the adjacent Tamarijn Aruba All Inclusive, including:
- All meals and snacks throughout both properties’ 10 dining options
- Unlimited beverages at eight bars
- Four freshwater pools with one wading pool
- Poolside open-air lobby lounge
- Sea Turtles Club for children ages four-12, located at Tamarijn Aruba All Inclusive – Select water sports including access to snorkeling equipment, guided clinics and tours, beginner’s windsurfing equipment and a “Learn to Windsurf” beach clinic, as well as catamarans, floats and kayaks Fitness center with expansive views of the sea, featuring state-of-the-art cardiovascular and strength equipment and personal trainer services
- 30-foot rock climbing wall located on the beach
- Bikes for ages five and up and optional guided bike tours
- Beach volleyball, tennis clinic
- Weekly water aerobics, Hatha Yoga, Pilates and Zumba classes
- Lighted tennis courts available at the Tamarijn Aruba All Inclusive
- Nightly entertainment, rotating themed cuisine at live cooking restaurants
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the property Tax and service charges Kids (ages five and under) stay, play and eat for free
- Airport transfers can be arranged, but are not included
- The Links at Divi Aruba golf course is located across the street from the Divi Aruba All Inclusive; this 9-hole golf course with an on-site Don Ross “Feel Golf” school is an optional amenity of the resort; premium tee times and discounted greens fees are offered to Divi Aruba All Inclusive guests
- Preferred reservations and value-added offerings at four additional restaurants and bars in the community: The Beach Bar, Mulligan’s, Windows on Aruba and Fusion Wine & Piano Bar
- The Shops at Alhambra Casino including boutiques, restaurants and specialty gift shops located just across the street
- ATM machine located at Tamarijn Aruba All Inclusive
- On-site car rentals
- 24-hour taxi service
- Laundry/dry cleaning services
- Indulgence by the Sea spa, offering massage, facials, body treatments and hair/nail salon
- Golf and wedding packages available
- Motorized water sports available
Restaurants & Bars:
- The newly renovated Red Parrot Restaurant features fine dining for dinner only in an oceanfront terrace or non-smoking indoor, air-conditioned seating space.
- Pure Lime Restaurant is the first full-service Mexican restaurant on Aruba with an open kitchen concept serving traditional Mexican dishes full of bold flavors and spices paired with signature margaritas and sangria. The in-door, air-conditioned restaurant is open for dinner only.
- The Pelican Terrace features both indoor, air-conditioned and open-air seating and offers breakfast, lunch and dinner with grill and rotisserie stations.
- The Coco Grill and Bar is conveniently set near the lobby and main pool, serving made-to-order brick oven pizza, grilled sandwiches and popcorn.
- The oceanfront Sandpiper Bar is located on the beach serving pasta dishes, hamburgers, grilled sandwiches, hotdogs and daily specials.
- The oceanfront Pelican Bar offers a lively beach and pool bar with daily drink specials and entertainment nightly.
- The Poolside Bar – is the latest addition to the Divi Aruba All Inclusive and features a full-service bar with daily drink specials.
- Guests have access to all facilities from both the Divi Aruba All Inclusive and the adjacent Tamarijn Aruba All Inclusive, including
Go Green Initiative:
Divi Aruba All Inclusive’s ‘go green’ mission is to promote environmental awareness throughout its properties and with employees in an effort to make a positive impact on the Earth. The resort takes pride in being among the most eco-friendly and community-friendly resorts in the hospitality industry and strive to continuously provide the ultimate Caribbean vacation experience through quality service and facilities.
The resort’s commitment is to continuously improve on hotel practices, which promote responsibility towards the environment and community. Therefore, it has adopted the following initiatives: Implemented a no straw initiative in 2017 which has eliminated the use of plastic straws and other paper goods on each property Added water stations throughout the property for guests Added efficient equipment and fixtures throughout the properties to reduce energy consumption including led lighting, solar powered shuttles and energy saving air conditioning systems Minimize water usage and waste while maximizing reuse Protect the habitat of endangered Loggerhead, Leatherback and Green turtles that nest on our beach Participate in Aruba’s beach conservation project with employees
Award-Winning All-Inclusive Resort:
The Divi Aruba and nearby Tamarijn Aruba redefine the all-inclusive stay by exceeding the expectations of its guests. With so many choices and a wide variety of distinct amenities, it is recognized nationwide as one of the top Caribbean destinations.
Divi Aruba All Inclusive awards of excellence include:
- Travelife Gold Certificate of Excellence for its sustainable accommodations
- Winner of the 2020 Islands All-Inclusive Awards in two Editors’ Choice categories:
o Best for Couples – spectacular mile-long beach, generous amenities, updated room décor, numerous dining options, adjacent casino and golf course and more.
o Best All-Inclusive Resort Bar – cocktail curators offer a wide selection of wines and beers, as well as mixed drinks made with only the finest liquors and fresh local ingredients
- TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence “Hall of Fame” designation, representing five consecutive years of earning excellent ratings from TripAdvisor Members.
- Hotels.com Loved by Guests Award Winner
- Family Vacation Critic Favorite award
- AAA Inspected & Approved
Your personal contact: Alejandra Ruiz
T. +49 (0) 89 – 51 703 295