The Tamarijn Aruba All Inclusive and the adjacent Divi Aruba All Inclusive resorts bookend an expansive stretch of beach in the authentically Aruban Divi community. Walkable to shops, restaurants and the Alhambra Casino, the seafront properties are low profile and nestled among tropical foliage with views of pristine waters and palapas dotting the beach. They are conveniently situated five minutes from Aruba’s capital city, Oranjestad, and 10 minutes from Queen Beatrix International Airport.
Located on Druif Beach with over one mile of white sand, Aruba’s signature palapas provide shade to guests, and the resort offers complimentary loungers and towel service.
One freshwater pool
Alhambra Casino and The Shops at Alhambra nearby:
Extensive non-motorized water sports are available including access to snorkeling equipment, guided snorkeling clinics and tours, beginner’s windsurfing equipment and a “Learn to Windsurf” beach clinic, as well as catamarans, floats, kayaks and water sports center with well-trained staff and equipment. Beach volleyball, tennis courts and clinics and bike tours are also available. Divi Winds Sports Center and fitness area feature cardiovascular and strength equipment, as well as beachfront rock climbing on a 30-foot rock wall.
There is a meeting room located at Tamarijn Aruba with a capacity of 36 for board room style meetings. There is a function space located at Alhambra Casino with a capacity of 180 for seated meals and 250 for meetings.
The 236 Oceanfront rooms feature two different categories – deluxe oceanfront
and are all housed in two-story buildings.
Each newly renovated accommodation comes with
- a 55-inch smart TV with YouTube, Netflix and Amazon Prime Video accessibilities
- hair dryer, iron/ironing board
- mini refrigerator
- Nespresso style coffee machine
- digital safe
- daily maid service
- free Wi-Fi
- two queen size beds or one king size bed and a walk-in shower
- 110 volts electric current
- a color changing light strip with remote
- and spacious balconies or patios providing ocean views
Guests have access to all facilities from both the Tamarijn Aruba All Inclusive and the adjacent Divi Aruba All Inclusive, including:
- All meals and snacks throughout both properties’ 10 dining options
- Unlimited beverages at eight bars
- Four freshwater pools with one wading pool
- Poolside open-air lobby lounge
- Sea Turtles Club for children ages four-12, located at Tamarijn Aruba All Inclusive – Select water sports including access to snorkeling equipment, guided clinics and tours, beginner’s windsurfing equipment and a “Learn to Windsurf” beach clinic, as well as catamarans, floats and kayaks Fitness center with expansive views of the sea, featuring state-of-the-art cardiovascular and strength equipment and personal trainer services
- 30-foot rock climbing wall located on the beach
- Bikes for ages five and up and optional guided bike tours
- Beach volleyball, tennis clinic
- Weekly water aerobics, Hatha Yoga, Pilates and Zumba classes
- Lighted tennis courts available at the Tamarijn Aruba All Inclusive
- Nightly entertainment, rotating themed cuisine at live cooking restaurants
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the property Tax and service charges Kids (ages five and under) stay, play and eat for free
- Airport transfers can be arranged, but are not included
- The Links at Divi Aruba golf course is located across the street from the Divi Aruba All Inclusive; this 9-hole golf course with an on-site Don Ross “Feel Golf” school is an optional amenity of the resort; premium tee times and discounted greens fees are offered to Divi Aruba All Inclusive guests
- Preferred reservations and value-added offerings at four additional restaurants and bars in the community: The Beach Bar, Mulligan’s, Windows on Aruba and Fusion Wine & Piano Bar
- The Shops at Alhambra Casino including boutiques, restaurants and specialty gift shops located just across the street
- ATM machine located at Tamarijn Aruba All Inclusive
- On-site car rentals
- 24-hour taxi service
- Laundry/dry cleaning services
- Indulgence by the Sea spa, offering massage, facials, body treatments and hair/nail salon
- Golf and wedding packages available
- Motorized water sports available
Restaurants & Bars:
- The newly renovated and expanded, oceanfront Cunucu Terrace offers breakfast, lunch and dinner live cooking stations in air-conditioned, indoor or natural, outdoor seating.
- The new Palm Grill – Located in an outdoor, ocean view setting, offers guests the opportunity to grill their own fresh seafood, steak or chicken; open for dinner.
- Paparazzi Restaurant, Bar and Lounge – Both non-smoking, the air-conditioned, indoor and open-air seating options feature a dinner menu of Italian dishes and select wines.
- Ginger, New Asian Flavours – A non-smoking, indoor, air-conditioned restaurant that features a modern decor with Asian fusion style menu.
- Bunker Bar – Newly renovated with a modern look, the bar is a long-time favorite situated over the water offering full bar service.
- Coconuts – A two-story, open-air bar with ocean and property views; located on the pool deck.
- The new Pizza per Tutti Bar and Grill is a central gathering place, offering full bar service and serving light fare poolside and pizza all day.
Go Green Initiative:
Divi Aruba All Inclusive’s ‘go green’ mission is to promote environmental awareness throughout its properties and with employees in an effort to make a positive impact on the Earth. The resort takes pride in being among the most eco-friendly and community-friendly resorts in the hospitality industry and strive to continuously provide the ultimate Caribbean vacation experience through quality service and facilities. The resort’s commitment is to continuously improve on hotel practices, which promote responsibility towards the environment and community. Therefore, it has adopted the following initiatives:
- Implemented a no straw initiative in 2017 which has eliminated the use of plastic straws and other paper goods on each property
- Added water stations throughout the property for guests
- Added efficient equipment and fixtures throughout the properties to reduce energy consumption including led lighting, solar powered shuttles and energy saving air conditioning systems
- Minimize water usage and waste while maximizing reuse
- Protect the habitat of endangered Loggerhead, Leatherback and Green turtles that nest on our beach
- Participate in Aruba’s beach conservation project with employees
Award-Winning All-Inclusive Resort
The Divi Aruba and nearby Tamarijn Aruba redefine the all-inclusive stay by exceeding the expectations of its guests. With so many choices and a wide variety of distinct amenities, it is recognized nationwide as one of the top Caribbean destinations. Divi Aruba All Inclusive awards of excellence include:
- Travelife Gold Certificate of Excellence for its sustainable accommodations
- Winner of the 2020 Islands All-Inclusive Awards in two Editors’ Choice categories:
o Best for Couples – spectacular mile-long beach, generous amenities, updated room décor, numerous dining options, adjacent casino and golf course and more.
o Best All-Inclusive Resort Bar – cocktail curators offer a wide selection of wines and beers, as well as mixed drinks made with only the finest liquors and fresh local ingredients
- TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence “Hall of Fame” designation, representing five consecutive years of earning excellent ratings from TripAdvisor Members.
- Hotels.com Loved by Guests Award Winner
- Family Vacation Critic Favorite award
- AAA Inspected & Approved
Your personal contact: Alejandra Ruiz
T. +49 (0) 89 – 51 703 295